Sunday, November 27, 2011

"Murder Most Forgotten - Investigating a cold case

No where on this Earth is considered "safe". Everyone is living in fear. The most scariest thing happens when you're asleep and people come and break into your home.


My mom and I live in an apartment building, so I can definitely relate to this. I remember when my next door neighbor on our floor was broken in to and robbed. At the time, I didn't hear anything, such as a tool used to break the door and enter. Luckily, at the time, they both were on vacation. After that horrific incident, my neighbor hired a locksmith to get a better lock for their door and for their security.



The mother of this case really wanted to remember the night of the incident. Because of her injuries, she lost memory of what really happened. I remember when my computer had crashed and I lost all of the data from the hard drive. After learning my mistake, I now back-up everything important on an external hard drive. Technology happens to fail on us. I remember a tip that when we're filming indoors and we reveal the ceiling, it shows that the character or our main subject in trapped. She felt trapped, living in fear and the reality that her daughter isn't alive. When I was watching this, I felt it was like an America's Most Wanted show, except not knowing who the killer/murderer was. The police and the mother pleaded for the public's help with a reward of $50,000.

For more information: http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/WFive/20100129/w5_cold_case_100130/

No comments:

Post a Comment