Sunday, November 6, 2011

"Rich Bride, Poor Bride" - Season 1, Episode 26

When you meet the right girl, the next step is that you want to get married. Open another chapter in life and just start a family, spending the rest of your life with the one you love. After you get engaged, lots of time and preparation are needed for the wedding. Not only that, but money was always a problem. This is where the wedding planner steps in. Once you have the budget set, you need to figure out if it'll match with the overall party.



When I watch this show, I feel that the groom are usually comfortable with whatever gets planned, but when it comes to the bride, they want certain things to make their wedding "perfect". I can understand where this is coming from, because wedding is an once in a lifetime thing that we'll want to remember the rest of our life.


I thought this episode was entertaining. The bride is Chinese-Cambodian and the groom is Jamaican. I love to watch weddings of different races, because I feel that it is more fascinating to watch when it involves the different cultures and traditions and what they'll do to "please" them both. What was outraging was their dog, Pebbles was wearing more costly outfits than the groom. In my opinion, I think it's cute when you dress up your pet, but on the other hand, the pet might not like the idea of being "dressed up". Humans does not know what the animals are thinking. The bride and groom's vows are always so touching to me, makes me want to think about what I would want to say to my future wife on my wedding day. In the end, the wedding is always way over budget than what you originally proposed.


For more information: http://www.slice.ca/Slice/Watch/Default.aspx?categoryID=1219351672

1 comment:

  1. Good. It would be useful for you to write about the techniques used in the films more.
    3.25/3.75

    ReplyDelete